Eyethu Fish Braai Competition Entry
|NO||TEAM MEMBER NAME||SURNAME|
Eyethu Fish Braai Competition Rules
- The event will take place to the left of the main stage on Sunday 26 March at 12h00 (midday).
- The briefing will commence at 11h30 at the competition area on Sunday 26 March.
- Entry fee is R100 and is payable in order to secure your place in the competition (spaces are limited).
- Each competitor/team will be provided with 1 snoek as well as a half drum braai, bag of coals, 1 packet of firelighters and a grid.
- Competitors are only allowed to bring their own spices and/or condiments.
- Any utensils required must be provided by the competitor.
- Competitors may enter as a team or an individual.
- The organiser may make media announcements/publications of the names/photographs of any prize winner/s, provided that any prize winner/s may expressly elect to decline this.
- All entrants hereby indemnify the organiser and its agents, against any / all claims for any injury, loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this competition.
- All braaing must be completed by 13h00.
- All entrants are required to ensure their braaing area is clean once the braaing is completed.
- The entrant’s snoek will be judged by a panel of 3 judges.
- Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Account: 1093667818 (Thyme Out)
Branch Code: 19 87 65